Kuhl Horizon Convertible Pants - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $76.97 From $76.97 to $109.95 $76.97 – $109.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hike on over the horizion. These durable pants zip off to convert to shorts and are made with a soft-touch fabric that breathes well and stands up to scuffs on rocks or rogue tree branches.
- Made of ripstop REFLEX™ softshell fabric that breathes well and has excellent abrasion resistance.
- Fabric wicks sweat, dries quickly and provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Durable nylon thread used throughout is the same as climbing harnesses.
- Internal drawcord and belt loops let you customize the fit.
- 6 pockets carry your essentials.
- Zip off shorts have a 9 in. inseam.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.