Patagonia dug into the archives to create this heritage-inspired wind shell. The Skyforest Parka's retro-chic style doesn't just look good, it also protects you from wind and light rain, making this jacket a great companion for outings in mild weather.
- Made of durable nylon (with 92% recycled content) that blocks the wind and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Fully lined with lightweight recycled nylon that slides over layers.
- Adjustable hood can be cinched tight to keep out gusts.
- 2-way front zipper has a full-length snap front placket for extra storm protection.
- Lots of zippered pockets store your stuff: 2 external chest pockets, 2 hand pockets and an internal pocket.
- Drawcords at the waist and hem cinch in to create shape and block out wind.
- Length hits below the hip.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|