Patagonia Skyforest Parka - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $157.50 $157.50
- Original price $225.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Patagonia dug into the archives to create this heritage-inspired wind shell. The Skyforest Parka's retro-chic style doesn't just look good, it also protects you from wind and light rain, making this jacket a great companion for outings in mild weather.
- Made of durable nylon (with 92% recycled content) that blocks the wind and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Fully lined with lightweight recycled nylon that slides over layers.
- Adjustable hood can be cinched tight to keep out gusts.
- 2-way front zipper has a full-length snap front placket for extra storm protection.
- Lots of zippered pockets store your stuff: 2 external chest pockets, 2 hand pockets and an internal pocket.
- Drawcords at the waist and hem cinch in to create shape and block out wind.
- Length hits below the hip.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|