Oboz Sawtooth II Low B-Dry Waterproof Light Trail - Men's
- Available prices $169.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These durable shoes are comfortable in urban environs, but they really shine on long days on the trail. They offer a supportive ride and set you up with waterproof-breathable protection for wet, muddy adventures.
- Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper balances protection and breathability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps rain out and lets sweat escape.
- Rubber heel counter adds protection and stability.
- O-Fit insole has multi-density EVA pods for comfort and cushion.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and support.
- Nylon shank adds stability on uneven terrain.
- Outsole is Sawtooth carbon rubber in a high-friction compound for durable traction.
- Asymmetric lug pattern for optimal propulsion and braking.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.