Oboz Sawtooth II Low Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $149.95
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 76 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Durable enough for brushy trails and versatile enough to lace up every day. These well-built shoes have go-to technical features and provide a nice, supportive ride.
- Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant mesh fabric uppers provide a good balance between protection and breathability.
- Quick-drying breathable nylon mesh linings.
- Asymmetric collar increases comfort around the ankle.
- External rubber heel counter for protection and stability.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and support.
- Nylon shank provides lateral and torsional stability.
- High-abrasion, high-friction Oboz carbon rubber outsoles.
- Deep aggressive lugs in a multi-directional pattern for effective propulsion and braking.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.