Oboz Juniper Mid B-Dry Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
- Available prices $179.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Be ready for any adventure, from cobblestone streets to muddy singletrack. A breathable and durable upper and the cushioned midsole keep your feet happy in town, and the waterproof-breathable membrane and women's specific outsole protects your feet on the trail.
- Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper balances protection and breathability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps the rain out while letting sweat escape.
- Asymmetrical collar articulates with the ankle for a comfortable, chafe-free stride.
- O-Fit insole has multi-density EVA pods for comfort and cushion.
- EVA midsole with a 1mm ESS plate provides cushioning and support and protects the forefoot from trail irregularities.
- TPU chassis adds torsional stability on uneven terrain.
- Oboz Swiftcurrent outsole provides traction on the trail or the pavement.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.