Oboz Sawtooth II Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Durable enough for brushy trails and versatile enough to lace up every day. These well-built shoes have go-to technical features and provide a nice, supportive ride.
- Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant mesh fabric uppers provide a good balance between protection and breathability.
- Quick-drying breathable nylon mesh linings.
- Asymmetrical collar increases comfort around the ankle.
- External rubber heel counter for protection and stability.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and support.
- Nylon shank provides lateral and torsional stability.
- High-abrasion, high-friction Oboz carbon rubber outsoles.
- Deep aggressive lugs in a multi-directional pattern for effective propulsion and braking.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.