Teva Hurricane XLT2 Alp Sandals - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Free your toes on your next backcountry adventure. These sandals are made with the rugged bottom from the Hurricane model and the popular upper of the Alp model. The result is a super durable and grippy sandal with an adjustable and comfortable webbing upper, ready to take on paddling trips, river crossings, treks and backcountry adventures.
- Durable polyester webbing upper dries quickly after getting wet.
- Adjustable strap and buckle closure lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Neoprene adds a comfortable layer between your foot and the webbing.
- EVA midsole cushions and a nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on any terrain.
- Grippy rubber outsole provides traction on wet and dry surfaces.
|Upper material||Polyester webbing|