Micro protection for hard free climbs or big wall aiding. The narrow head slides into tiny features, making these cams ideal for small or shallow placements. The size 1 is the smallest certified cam on the market, adding confidence when protecting thin pin scars. The lobes are made with a softer, raw surface aluminum for better bite in soft or slick rock.
- Flexible cable stem allows deep placements and makes them less likely to walk.
- Thumb loops is easy to handle and provides a high clip-in point when aid climbing.
- Hot forged lobes have a raw aluminum finish for better bite.
- Colour coded slings and cams for quick ID on the rack.
- Extendable 11mm Dynatec sling lets you carry fewer draws.
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
|Stem||Single stainless steel|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Made in||United Kingdom|