Mix agile running shoes with supportive hiking boots for fast-paced adventures in technical terrain. The result? Mammut Ducan hiking boots. They’re made with a double layer of lightweight mesh for comfort and durability. A one-sided tongue reduces hotspots on the top of your foot. The midsole design prevents pronation, and a sleeve of spring-steel adds stability without sacrificing flexibility.
- Double-layered mesh upper has TPU overlays for durability in high-wear areas.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort in the liners keeps the water out and still lets feet breathe.
- Asymmetrical lacing and one-sided tongue reduce pressure points on top.
- Moulded heel counter holds foot securely in place.
- Memory foam around the ankle is comfortable and cuts down on cold.
- Georganic 3D Technology™ midsole is raised on the medial side to support your arch and prevent pronation.
- Spring-steel sole integrated in midsole stabilizes your foot laterally while flexing lengthwise.
- Grippy outsole uses Vibram Trek rubber for traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.