Like an agile running shoe mixed with a supportive hiking boot, the Ducan Boots suit fast-paced adventures in technical terrain. Engineered comfort and to reduce hotspots on the top of your foot, they use 3D technology to ensure natural movement. Medial support prevents pronation. And a sleeve of spring-steel in the midsole adds stability without sacrificing flexibility.
- Breathable double-layered mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability in high wear areas.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort in the liners keeps water out and allows breathability.
- Asymmetric lacing and one-sided tongue reduce pressure points on the top of foot and ankle.
- Moulded heel counter holds your foot securely in place.
- Memory foam around the ankle provides comfortable fit and reduces exposure to the cold.
- Georganic 3D Technology™ midsole is raised on the medial side to support your arch and prevent pronation.
- Spring-steel sole integrated in midsole stabilizes your foot laterally while flexing lengthwise.
- Vibram Flextron outsole uses Vibram Trek rubber for traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.