When you're suiting up for a long day in the saddle, reach for this incredibly breathable jacket. The flexible fabric is designed to let you shed head on the climbs and offer wind protection on long drops. DWR finish sheds light rain and trail gunk. When you work up a sweat, the whole thing packs into its back pocket for easy stowing.
- Made of supple 2.5 oz. nylon with a water-shedding DWR treatement.
- Soft knit fabric backer wicks moisture but still feels soft.
- Secure inside chest pocket and rear zippered pockets.
- Easy, single-pull hood adjustment for good peripheral vision.
- Loop and hook lets you roll and stow the hood.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|