Trail runners that fit like slippers, yet deliver plenty of traction and protection for gnarly trails, rickety log steps, and gravel paths. The Gel-Fujitrabuco 7 counteract overpronation to keep your feet stable on long runs, and have aggressive lugs to keep you stable when running downhill. With gel in the heel and a rock plate in the forefoot, your feet stay protected a comfortable, regardless of the terrain.
- Breathable synthetic upper has a printed overlay for added durability and protection.
- Lace garage gives you space to tuck away your laces.
- Gel cushioning heel absorbs shock during impact and allows for a smooth transition.
- Dual density midsole consists of SpevaFoam for soft comfort and FlyteFoam® Lyte for cushion.
- DuoMax support system offers stability for mild pronation control.
- Rock protection plate helps prevent stone bruises.
- AsicsGrip™ rubber outsole have grippy, trail-specific, reverse lug pattern.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.