Burly, waterproof trail running shoes with features that promote a natural running gait. The Lone Peak 4 RSM has an ample toe box that allows your toes to spread and splay naturally during your foot strike, and zero drop to promote a natural stride. Great for training and racing, the waterproof Lone Peak is also a favourite of many thru-hikers.
- Waterproof-breathable eVent® upper is reinforced with overlays and a reinforced toecap for added protection
- Wide toebox accommodates natural spreading and splaying at the moment of foot strike
- Zero drop heel-to-toe promotes a natural stride
- EVA midsole is lightweight and supportive
- Rubber outsole features 4mm lugs for traction in rugged terrain
- 4-point gaiter trap helps to secure a range of trail-running gaiters
|Light and responsive|