Patagonia R1 Lite Yulex FZ Long Sleeve Spring Suit - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
This neoprene-free shorty is made from a Yulex® natural rubber blended with synthetic rubber. The material meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability – and it reduces CO2 emissions by up 80% of conventional neoprene. The R1 thickness is good for warm-weather surfing in waters 18-23°C and the suit is reinforced with blindstiching, triple glued and then spot-taped at its high-stress points.
- Body is made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber, derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, with 15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) is chlorine-free.
- Lining is 88% high-stretch recycled polyester jersey with 12% spandex that improves flexibility and dry time.
- Lining and face fabric are laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue.
- All seams are triple glued and blindstitched.
- Internally spot taped at high-stress areas.
- Fully-replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® asymmetric front zip provides a strong seal and extends the lifespan.
- Easy-access key loop.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Suggested water temperatures: 18°–23°C.