Pearl Izumi Quest Jersey - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A sleek aesthetic jersey to suit smooth cornering and pounding sprints. A full-length zipper lets you get the air flowing at the top of your climb, and highly efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride. Elasticized hem for excellent stay-put power, with a dropped back for coverage when you're in full tuck.
- Made of polyester Select Transfer fabric for exceptional moisture transfer.
- UPF rating of 50+ keeps you safe from the sun's harmful rays.
- Full length zipper offers easy venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets fit a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.