Pearl Izumi Select Barrier Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $99.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Take a blustery day and sprinkle it with light showers and it's a great time to enjoy the uncrowded excellence of the roads. This cycling jacket fends off the weather and the venting panels let you keep up express speeds.
- Select Barrier fabric provides great wind protection and water resistance.
- Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper with internal draft flap seals in warmth.
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts.
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position
- Collar tapers from front to back for on-bike ergonomics
- Reflective elements for low light visibility.
- Relaxed fit.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.