Take a blustery day and sprinkle it with light showers and it's a great time to enjoy the uncrowded excellence of the roads. This cycling jacket fends off the weather and the venting panels let you keep up express speeds.
- Select Barrier fabric provides great wind protection and water resistance.
- Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper with internal draft flap seals in warmth.
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts.
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position
- Collar tapers from front to back for on-bike ergonomics
- Reflective elements for low light visibility.
- Relaxed fit.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.