Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Barrier Vest - Men's
- Available prices $119.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Pull on this road cycling vest for chilly rides and long, fast descents. Windproof and highly water-resistant, the Elite Escape Barrier Vest has a reversed zipper, backed with a storm flap to keep out even the most persistent headwinds. A close-to-body fit keeps you aero, and a silicon gripper band at hem keeps things in place when you're dancing on the pedals. When the sun comes out, it stows into its zippered back pocket for storage in your jersey.
- 100% polyester Elite Barrier fabric is windproof and water-resistant.
- Mesh panel on the back provides superior ventilation.
- Collar is tapered from front to back for optimal on-bike fit.
- 2-way zipper is water-resistant and backed with a full-length storm flap for additional protection.
- Elastic hem minimize drafts.
- Silicon band at waist keeps jacket from riding up as you change positions.
- Jacket stuffs into zippered pouch at back for compact storage in a jersey pocket.
- High-visibility colours and reflective details enhance rider safety.
- Form fit.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.