Pearl Izumi Select LTD Jersey - Men's
- Available prices $99.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A sleek, technically jersey that gets the air flowing at the top of your climb. Highly efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride.
- Made of polyester Select Transfer fabric for exceptional moisture transfer.
- UPF rating of 50+ keeps you safe from the sun's harmful rays.
- Full length zipper offers easy venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets fit a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Elasticized hem holds your jersey in place
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
- Semi-form fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.