Separate yourself from the rest of the field by wearing a mountain-biking pack that won't bounce around while you ride. The Drift 10's suspension system maximizes stability, and the hipbelt adjusts up or down to adapt to your riding posture and the weight of your pack. Includes the new quick-drying Gregory 3D Hydro Reservoir with a magnetic DryLock bite valve that attaches to the magnetic sternum strap.
- Fabric is lightweight 210-denier ripstop nylon with a reinforced 420-denier high-density nylon base for increased abrasion resistance.
- Shift RS suspension is designed to maximize ride stability and provide no-bounce performance.
- Vertically adjustable hipbelt can be moved up or down to better compensate for body position, riding style and trail grade.
- Matrix ventilated foam in the backpanel and harness provides exceptional airflow and evaporative cooling.
- Magnetic sternum strap attachment allows you to buckle it one-handed.
- Interior pockets and sleeves are designed specifically for mountain bikers so you can carry spare tubes, energy bars, patch kits, and both a tire and a shock pump.
- Hipbelt pockets are perfect for snacks or other small items.
- Includes a removable zippered pouch with internal organization to hold your tools.
- Sunglasses attachment on shoulder strap keeps your shades at hand and scratch-free.
- Hydration compatible with dedicated hydration sleeve and easy to use SpeedClip mounting system.
- Designed for loads up to 7kg/15lb.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||71-122 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.