Concentrate on the trail, not your load. The women's-specific suspension keeps the pack still and prevents bouncing. The hipbelt is easily repositioned to accommodate your riding style or body position, especially on hills. Includes a quick-drying Gregory 3D Hydro reservoir with magnetic bite valve that attaches to the magnet on the sternum strap.
- 210-denier ripstop nylon with a reinforced, abrasion resistant 420-denier base.
- Women's-specific Shift RS suspension maximizes stability and provides no-bounce performance.
- Adjustable hipbelt moves up or down to compensate for body position, ride style and trail grade.
- Matrix ventilated foam in the backpanel and harness provide airflow and evaporative cooling.
- Magnetic sternum strap attachment allows you to buckle it one-handed.
- Pockets and sleeves carry spare tubes, energy bars, patch kits and both a tire and a shock pump.
- Hipbelt pockets for snacks and small items.
- Scratch-proof sunglasses attachment on shoulder strap
- Hydration sleeve and easy to use SpeedClip mounting system.
- For loads up to 7kg.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-114 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.