Beautiful sculpted design and low-profile ventilation keep this pack lightweight and streamlined. The trampoline suspension creates space between your back and the pack, so cool air can flow through. When it's loaded with trail mix, water and spare layers, the harness and suspension work together to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame. Great for day hikes and checking out local trails.
- Body fabric is 210-denier nylon ripstop with 630-denier nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Low-profile Free Float trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- Adjustable torso length lets you dial in the fit.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- U-shape zippered access to main compartment.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, a front stretch pocket and zippered top pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 16kg/35lbs.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.