Insulated gloves for warm hands and a good grip when hitting the slopes or swinging an ice axe. The Timeless Gloves feature a polyester shell with leather trim for extra durability, and a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane to resist wetness. Primaloft® Gold insulation wraps hands in warmth, and a wool-blend lining wicks moisture to keep your fingers dry and comfortable. The palm is a mix of leather and synthetic leather for a firm grip on ice tools, ski poles or handshakes if you do some impromptu networking on the chairlift.
- Shell is polyester with leather trim for durable weather protection.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with Gore Warm technology to keep your hands warmer longer in all conditions.
- Primaloft® Gold polyester microfibre insulation offers 360 degrees of warmth.
- Leather and synthetic leather palm is durable and grippy.
- Wool-blend lining wicks moisture and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Adjustable wrist strap and cuff drawcord seals out snow and drafts.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Leather + synthetic leather|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|