Shimano ME2 Cycling Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Push past your comfort zone in a pedal-compatible shoe for entry-level mountain bikers. Synthetic leather and mesh shed dirt without sacrificing ventilation. Medium stiffness adds power transfer and makes walking more comfortable.
- Uppers are synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort.
- 3 low-profile opposing straps for a tuned fit.
- Lightweight rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction.
- Pairs well with PD-M530 and PD-M520 pedals.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + fibreglass|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.