Light and airy on your back, this rugged pack suits week-long summer hikes and multi-day snow camping treks. The trampoline suspension creates space between your back and the pack, so cool air can flow through. When it's loaded with food, water and spare layers, the harness and suspension work together to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame.
- Body fabric is 210-denier nylon ripstop with 630-denier nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Low-profile Free Float trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- Adjustable torso length lets you dial in the fit.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- U-shape zippered access to main compartment, with spin-drift collar under floating lid.
- Bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, a front stretch pocket and zippered lid pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 18kg/40lbs.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.