Shimano ME3 Cycling Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A mountain enduro option with the pedalling performance of XC shoes inside a durable, armoured shell for aggressive trail rides. The ME3's balanced sole allows some lateral movement in the heel, but optimizes the sole/cleat interface for efficiency. All in all, this versatile shoe offers real power transfer and comfort both on and off the bike.
- Upper is synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort.
- Low-profile reverse-mount ratcheting buckle and opposing straps for a tuned fit.
- Cushioned insole for shock absorption.
- Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole optimizes power transfer and allows lateral heel movement for better control.
- Lightweight rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction.
- Pairs well with PD-M530 and PD-M520 pedals.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.