Shimano ME5 Cycling Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $239.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A dedicated trail performance cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with off-the-bike traction. The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protection and durability, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet where you want them.
- Upper is synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort.
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide with front strap holds your forefoot securely.
- Cushioned insole for shock absorption.
- Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole optimizes power transfer and allows natural rider "flow" motion on descents.
- Michelin® high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole maximizes durability, traction and stability.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + fibreglass|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.