Beautiful sculpted designs and minimal seams keep this pack lightweight and streamlined. The Jade 38 offers enough capacity for a night out or multi-day missions. Free Float suspension keeps you cool and dry with trampoline-style suspension that creates a space for airflow between your back and the pack. With and trekking pole attachment points that double as ice axe loops make this pack capable of anything from a ridgeline epic to a 3-day desert route.
- Body fabric is 210 nylon ripstop with 630-denier high density nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Low-profile Free Float trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- Adjustable torso length lets you dial in the perfect fit.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- Women's specific shoulder straps and hipbelt are shaped to fit women's smaller and curvier bodies.
- U-shape zippered access to main compartment, with spin-drift collar under floating lid.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, a front stretch pocket and zippered lid pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 16kg/35lbs.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.