Shimano MT3 Cycling Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Classic looks, durable construction and light weight make the MT3 a versatile touring shoe at home on- and off-road. Use it as your daily commuting shoe, then take it on that epic bike tour you've been planning. The one-piece upper is tough and light, and the durable sole will stand up to everything the road (or trails) throw at you.
- Synthetic upper is perforated for additional breathability.
- One-piece contruction reduces weight.
- Classic lace-up closure provides a versatile, comfortable fit.
- Durable, walkable sole.
- Compatible with SPD (2-hole) pedals.
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.