Shimano RC7 Cycling Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A fully featured cycling shoe optimized for comfort and pedalling performance. On hot days of racing, training or just riding, the RC7's perforated synthetic upper keeps the air flowing, while the Boa® ratchet dial and specially designed last ensures efficiency during sustained efforts and maximum power transfer for the sprint finish.
- Perforated synthetic leather upper is cool and lightweight.
- Dynalast promotes pedalling efficiency.
- Quick micro tension adjustments are simple with the Boa® L6 system.
- Optimized wire guides and hook-and-loop closure provide secure support.
- Co-ordinated air flow management keeps your feet comfortable.
- Rigid and lightweight carbon composite sole.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + carbon|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.