Sink your hands into these long-gauntlet gloves for skiing and boarding in cold weather. A waterproof nylon shell lined with a waterproof-breathable membrane repels snow, while leather palms give you a solid grip on your poles. Toasty Thinsulate® Platinum insulation keeps hands cozy, and an extra layer of Fiberfill protects the back of the hand, where you feel the cold first.
- Nylon and leather shell for durabilty.
- Porelle® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps hands dry.
- 150g 3M® Thinsulate® Platinum insulation throughout with additional 80g Fiberfill on back of hand.
- Cowhide leather palm is very durable.
- Polyester fleece lining is super soft against the skin.
- Long gauntlet style with cinchable wrist adds extra protection.
- Carabiner loop on finger for easy stowing.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.