Mavic Echappee Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
High-traction, high-volume mountain bike shoes for shredding hard and hiking up for another lap. Breathable, durable synthetic leather with laser perforated venting keep feet from turning into boiled, soggy dumplings on hot days. And plenty of support means you won't suffer when walking.
- Uppers are synthetic with laser perforated venting.
- Higher volume fit than most performance shoes.
- Heel counters and toe caps for added protection.
- Sockliners use dual-density OrthoLite with EVA heel cups and arch support.
- Rigid internal plate for pedaling power, but flexible enough for walking.
- Contagrip rubber soles offer traction and excellent walkability.
- Trail grip sole surface has excellent abrasion resistance and great grip.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.