The lightweight Nano is ready for a hike on the local trails a visit to the street markets of Europe. A low-profile packable design makes it easy to stuff inside your checked luggage, then deploy at your destination. The zippered rear compartment is set up to carry a hydration reservoir for hiking, but also doubles as a secure home for your tablet or laptop on urban excursions.
- Light yet abrasion-resistant 210-denier nylon ripstop, with an extra-durable 420-denier nylon base panel.
- Perforated foam harness to comfortably carry the load without excess weight.
- Magnetic sternum strap for one-handed buckling and quick parking for a DryLock bite valve.
- Webbing waistbelt stabilizes the load (you can remove it if you don't need it).
- Zippered pocket houses the 3L hydration reservoir or doubles as a sleeve for a tablet or 13in. laptop.
- Zippered front pocket has an internal organizer and a key clip.
- Side mesh pocket carries a water bottle.
- Front loop lets you clip on a blinky light and reflective side loops secure water bottles or other gear.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.