The lightweight Nano 16 is ready to take on any adventure, from a hike on the local trails to a exploring the street markets of Europe. A low-profile packable design makes it easy to stuff inside your checked luggage, then deploy at your destination. The zippered rear compartment is set up to carry your hydration reservoir for hiking, but also doubles as a secure home for your tablet or laptop on more urban excursions.
- Made of lightweight yet abrasion-resistant 210-denier nylon ripstop with an extra-durable 420-denier high-density nylon base panel.
- Perforated foam harness and hipbelt comfortably carry the load without excess weight and bulk.
- Webbing waistbelt stabilizes the load or can be removed if you don't need it.
- Dedicated zippered pocket houses your hydration reservoir (sold separately) and doubles as a sleeve for your tablet or 13in. laptop when you're not on the trails.
- Zippered front pocket has an internal organizer and a key clip.
- Side mesh pockets carry water bottles.
- Front loop lets you clip on a blinky light and reflective side loops secure water bottles or other gear.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.