The king of watercoolers. Keep the whole gang hydrated on car camping trips, lake days and tailgates with the Silo 6G Water Cooler. Known for its robust cooler design, Yeti built a serious watercooler with a spigot that makes it easy to top up everyone's water bottle. Thick sidewalls and lid keep ice frozen for hours on end, so your crew can quench their thirst after a long day on the trails or game of disc golf. The lid opens wide for quick and easy filling, and it has a self-stopping hinge so it doesn't over extend. Plus, the whole thing is tough enough to use as a stool in case someone forgets their camp chair.
- Roto-moulded construction is durable with exceptional impact resistance.
- 5cm-thick Permafrost Insulation in body and lid.
- Aluminum rod–reinforced lid with integrated self-stopping hinge won't hyper-extend.
- Textured lid is grippy and super-strong (use it as a standing or sitting surface).
- EPDM rubber full-coverage seal eliminates air exchange.
- SurePour non-leak spigot for fast fill-ups.
- Robust rubber T-latches keep contents secure.
- Moulded side handles with comfortable grips ensure rock-solid hauling.
- Integrated tie-down slots keep it in-place while still allowing on-the-go access.
- Holds 22.7L of water or 24lbs of ice.
|Ideal for||Car camping|