Enjoying the same small form factor as its predecessor, the LD02 version 2.0 has been upgraded with a warm white LED that produces truer colours than ever before. This compact flashlight also has a UV light mode for use in counterfeit and fluorescent detection. Clip it in your pocket so it’s always close at hand.
- 365nm UV light mode is great for counterfeit detection, making fluorescent dyes and pigments glow.
- Cree XQ-E HI LED has a soft, warm (3000K) beam with excellent colour reproduction (90 CRI).
- 4 modes: high 70 lumens (40 minutes), medium 25 lumens (2 hours 40 minutes), low 1 lumen (75 hours) and UV 200mW (4 hours).
- Stainless steel head and tail caps reinforce the areas most likely to suffer wear and tear.
- Body is made from rugged anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Glass lens is toughened and ultra-clear. Anti-reflective coating improves lighting efficiency.
- Reliable tail cap click switch.
- Includes pocket clip, spare O-ring and battery.
- Length is 92mm, diameter is 13.5mm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||6m|
|Beam distance - med||27m|
|Beam distance - high||48m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XQ-E HI LED|
|Burn time - low||75 h|
|Burn time - med||2.4 h|
|Burn time - high||.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 AAA (included)|