Rab Vital Windshell Hoody - Women's
- Available prices $124.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
In howling winds, take refuge in this light layer. The fabric has low air-permeability to shut out heat-stealing wind. When packed into the integrated stuff sack, it takes up the same amount of space as a couple of chocolate bars, so it's minimalist enough for any trip in the mountains.
- Made of windproof Hyperlite™ nylon that has great abrasion-resistance.
- Elasticated hood has a rear adjustment to prevent flapping in strong winds.
- YKK front zipper has an internal storm flap.
- 2 front zippered pockets warm chilly hands or hold small items.
- Elasticated cuffs and drawcord hem let you adjust the fit.
- Reflective hits.
- Fits inside the integrated internal stuff sack.
- Regular fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.