In howling winds, take refuge in this light layer. The fabric has low air-permeability to shut out heat-stealing wind. When packed into the integrated stuff sack, it takes up the same amount of space as a couple of chocolate bars, so it's minimalist enough for any trip in the mountains.
- Made of windproof Hyperlite™ nylon that has great abrasion-resistance.
- Elasticated hood has a rear adjustment to prevent flapping in strong winds.
- YKK front zip has an internal storm flap.
- 2 front zippered pockets warm chilly hands or hold small items.
- Elasticated cuffs and drawcord hem let you adjust the fit.
- Reflective hits.
- Fits inside the integrated internal stuff sack.
- Regular fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.