One bag to rule them all, especially if that bag is carry-on sized. The Timbuk2 Never Check Backpack has tons of organization for your daily commute, and expands to swallow even more gear for long weekend getaways. A dedicated sleeve holds your laptop, and more than a dozen pockets make it easy to keep track of your cables (and your keys, chargers and wallet). The main compartment has enough room for a weekend's worth of clothes and does double-duty to carry your gym gear during the week.
- Made of heavy-duty, water-resistant Cordura nylon with water-resistant YKK zippers.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel for comfort when you’re sprinting across airports.
- Removable sternum strap keeps the load stable.
- Top and side handles to carry it like a briefcase or lift it out of the overhead compartment with ease.
- Wide opening on the main compartment for cramming in lots of stuff.
- Wrap-around expansion zipper lets you add more space to the main compartment.
- Pockets inside the main compartment; a slip pocket fits a tablet.
- Side zipper gives you direct access to the padded 15 in. laptop compartment.
- Quick-access exterior pocket are perfect for your phone, wallet and passport.
- Front organization compartment has slots and pockets for pens, cards, keys and cables.
- Side water bottle pocket has an expanding elastic gusset (you can zip it flat if you aren’t using it).
- Compression straps with durable metal hooks let you cinch down the load or attach extra gear.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.