A worthy little pack for stringing together pitches and scrambling high ridgelines. A one-handed top closure simplifies change-overs on the route, and the strippable design gives you weight saving options. The top closure strap doubles as a rope carrying system and the padded shoulder straps and back panel add comfort when the pack is loaded. The sternum strap and waist belt are removable to save weight on fast and light pushes.
- Ultralight Dynex ripstop easily stuffs into a larger approach bag.
- External side zip pocket for quick access to headlamp or guidebook.
- Top strap doubles as rope carry.
- External H2O hose routing.
- EVA Padded shoulder straps and back panel.
- Waist belt is removable and height adjustable to fit above a climbing harness.
- Removable sternum strap and waist belt to shave weight.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||800-denier nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Ice axe/pole attachment|