For a fast and light push, you need a stripped-down backpack to carry your water and the day's essentials. The Trail Blitz 12 has a pocket designed specifically for headlamp storage, lighting you after dark on the trail or mountain. Integrated trekking pole sleeves store your poles when it comes time to scramble, and the pack stuffs into it's own pocket to stash inside a larger pack.
- Made of durable 200-denier nylon ripstop.
- Blitz-style main opening for ease of access.
- Fully adjustable shoulder and sternum straps.
- Connection points on back panel let you attach it to larger packs.
- Integrated headlamp sleeve keeps you visible on pre-dawn and after-dark missions.
- 2 Z-Pole sleeves hold trekking poles when not in use.
- Entire pack flips inside out and stuffs into it's own pocket for easy transport.
|Main fabric||200-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.