Keep a cool head during long endurance rides. Memory foam adjusts to the shape of your head for customized comfort. Dial-style retention system accommodates the circumference of your noggin. No fewer than 22 vents channel the breeze in and direct heat out while you clock up the miles.
- Live Fit technology uses a thin layer of breathable memory foam to mould to your head.
- Ergo Hold SL Retention System offers up to 6cm of circumference adjustment. MIPS technology reduces rotational force to the head in the event of a fall, lessening the potential damage to the brain.
- Ksyrium Pro Pad are design for optimal comfort, are removable and washable.
- The 37.5® fabric used on the padding offers great moisture management.
- 22 vents helps keep your head cool.
- 360° reflective highlights keep you visible when the sun goes down.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene) + XRD®|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).