A versatile bag for weekday commutes and weekend grocery missions. It's built to bring home the bacon, plus the 1.8L growler and a bag of organic apples. The super-burly fabric and padded back panel let you pack it with big loads. But it's not just a bucket, it has a padded pocket for a laptop and organizer pockets for peripherals, phone, gym pass and wallet.
- Brick-house, big wall, haul-bag-style construction.
- Anodized metal closure.
- 15-inch dedicated external laptop sleeve
- Front zipped organizational pocket for peripherals and misc device storage.
- Internal security pocket for wallet and keys.
- EVA padded back panel and shoulder straps for maximum comfort while commuting.
- Flat, low profile front mounted daisy chains.
- Adjustable sternum straps and waist belt (both strippable) for a secure fit.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Main fabric||1260-denier ballistic nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|