For trail runs that lead to ridgelines and summits, this small pack is equipped for big missions. It's a hybrid rig that's part running vest, part alpine pack and it's comfortable when you move at a fast clip. Black Diamond Distance fabric is about 10-times stronger than steel by weight, yet is so light it floats in water. The shoulder strap edges are bound not sewn for superior comfort, movement, and weight reduction. Also, the harness system is constructed with an adjustable, elastic-cording side compression system for a secure ride whether you're moving down a horizontal trail or up a vertical pitch.
- Made of Dynex 10x ripstop – the same burly material that Black Diamond uses for climbing dogbones and Ultralight Camalots.
- Shoulder strap harness uses stitch-less edge taping.
- BD Dry™ vapor barrier back panel lets sweat vapor escape while keeping pack contents dry.
- Mesh divider wall can store cordelette or a water reservoir.
- External H2O hose routing.
- Water resistant main compartment
- Dual side compression with reflective ticking
- Exterior pocket fits a wind shell.
- Dual flask pockets that fit 2 HydraPak® SoftFlask™ (available separately)
- Dual piolet/ice axe holsters, and dual Z-Pole sleeves to quickly stash your trekking poles.
- Front stretch pockets for nutrition or gear.
- Interior zippered pocket for wallet and keys.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier ripstop nylon|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
|Additional feature(s)||Ice axe/pole attachment|