Brooks Adrenaline GTS19 Road Running Shoes - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $84.98 $84.98
- Original price $169.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Smooth-riding running shoes that are soft enough for high-mileage training, yet firm enough for moderate stability. Gel-like midsoles tailor the cushioning to your specific weight, gait and running environment. The BioMoGo DNA foam stays flexible under low impact and stiffens under high impact to provide support.
- Microfibre uppers include 3D Fit Print overlays to form integral foot support structures.
- Engineered mesh and linings provide moisture management.
- Internal support saddles offer a precise, secure fit.
- Full-length sockliners provide durable cushioning layers.
- DNA LOFT and BioMoGo foam disperse impact and provide better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- GuideRails motion-control system creates a smoother transition and limits joint impact.
- Segmented full-length Crash Pads cushion and stabilize each step for smooth transitions.
- HPR Plus outsoles offer long-wearing durability.
- Deep multi-directional V-grooves promote toe-off transitions for a longer, smoother stride.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.