Columbia Newton Ridge Suede Boots - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The ideal all-around hiking boot for kids. A waterproof-breathable membrane lets them skip happily through the rain, and the TechLite midsole keeps feet cushioned and comfy for days when the adventure doesn't end until dinner.
- Upper is durable waterproof PU-coated suede.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof-breathable construction keeps feet dry in wet conditions.
- Lightweight TechLite midsole offers support, cushioning and high energy return.
- Outsole is Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber for added grip.
|Weight||496g (Youth Shoe Size 3)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.