Head out for a full day in the mountains, comfortably carrying everything you need in the Nine Trails 28L Daypack. The breathable back panel, shoulder straps and hip belt keep the load comfortably centred and close to your back, so it moves with you. It's large enough to fit gear for all-day epics, and a mix of zippered and stretch pockets ensure everything is easy to find.
- Made of lightweight, super-durable 210-denier CORDURA® nylon ripstop with a PU coating and a DWR finish for great water resistance.
- Shoulder straps and back panel are perforated foam with a mesh overlay that provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture build up.
- Asymmetric U-shaped zipper opens wide for access to the main compartment.
- Stretch back pocket and 2 stretch side pockets.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets hold snacks and small essentials.
- Internal and external top pockets with zippers give you secure storage for keys, wallet and valuables.
- Side compression straps cinch in the load.
- Internal hydration compartment and hanger clip hold your reservoir (sold separately). A central hose port lets you route the mouth piece to either shoudler strap.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.