Stripped back to the basics, the Alpha FL 45 is capable of carrying a full day's essentials or minimalist gear on multi-day trips. It uses Arc'teryx's signature attention to detail and craftmanship to create a hardwearing pack for climbers and skiers going fast and light. Instead of a bulky traditional lid, it has a combination drawstring and roll-top closure so you can cinch it down for small loads or expand it to carry larger ones. Lots of lash points, a rope strap, dual ice axe loops, and crampon bungees mean you can customize the pack to carry the exact gear you need for each alpine adventure.
- N400-AC² main fabric with fully sealed seams and Advanced Composition Construction coating is totally waterproof and resistant to abrasion.
- White interior makes it easier to find items inside the pack.
- Watertight external zippers keep moisture from sneaking in.
- Lightly padded foam back panel provides structure and support without excess weight.
- Thermoformed shoulder straps use an air permeable fabric for comfort next to skin.
- Wide webbing waistbelt minimizes sway on technical routes.
- Roll-top closure seals out weather and eliminates the traditional bulky top lid.
- Expandable drawstring collar lets you increase pack volume to carry more gear.
- Dual-haul loops double as carry handles and means you use the pack as a haul bag or clip it off to an anchor.
- Dual ice axe loops.
- Front bungee attachment system for crampons.
- 6 front lash points and 4 side lash points to attach extra gear or your own accessory straps.
- Top compression straps holds a rope.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.