A gym-centric shoe for those developing their skills. The kid's Momentum shoe takes much of the technology from the adult version, such as the Engineered Knit upper and the NeoFriction rubber, and packs it into a small package for young climbers.
- Engineered Knit upper keeps feet comfy and cool.
- Shape is designed for comfort and support for growing feet.
- Velcro strap tunes in the fit.
- Soft-flex Microfabric midsole adds sensitivity while supporting feet.
- 4.3mm NeoFriction rubber is designed for durability, consistency and lightness.
|Ideal for||Indoor climbing|
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.3mm NeoFriction Fuse|