This light pack hauls big loads, but won't weigh you down. The dynamic suspension dials the fit for great load stability and control, even when you're carrying 20kg. A trampoline-style back creates air space for cooling breezes, while the finish wicks sweat away. Pockets ensure there's a place for everything and the floating lid, lash points and external pocket allow you to cram in even more. The 50L Banchee is ready for weekend trips or lightly packed multi-day trails.
- Durable IronLite™ nylon, 70-denier for the body, 210-denier for the base.
- T6 aluminum frame carries up to 20kg.
- Dyno Lite System™ adjusts the back panel on the fly without having to take off the pack.
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt are shaped for women's shorter, curvier frames.
- Adjustable load-lifters keep weight centred and in balance.
- Full-trampoline mesh back for comfort on hot weather.
- FlashDry™ finish on the backpanel wicks sweat and speeds drying time.
- Lots of pockets: 2 hip belt, 2 side stretch for water bottles.
- Beaver-tail rear pocket for quick access.
- Internal hydration sleeve (reservoir sold separately).
- External lash points and tool keepers for trekking poles or ice axes.
|Main fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.