A slimline design tucks out of the way until you need it. With its lightweight skeletonized handle and one of the best locks available, the Paraframe Nailnick Knife is an easy way to cut weight from your EDC without losing functionality.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Framelock provides a solid lock that helps keeps you safe.
- Slim design carries well.
- Lightweight skeletonized handle.
- Pocket clip is set up for right-handed tip-up carry.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.5cm|
|Knife length (open)||17.8cm|